We love baking our brownies and want you to love them just as much as we do. But if you’ve sent or received Mrs Bell’s Brownies and you’re not happy for any reason, please send us an email straight away. Our address is email@example.com. We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours, and we’ll do everything we can to put things right for you.
If Mrs Bell’s Brownies do not receive contact from you, within 7 days of delivery, regarding any problems with our brownies, you are deemed to have received the brownies as described and with no problems.
We take payment when you place your order, rather than at the time of dispatch. We’re not able to accept an order until we’ve checked and approved it, and if there is a problem we’ll be in touch. (Please double check your contact details to help us with this!)
Cancellations can only be made by 10am on the day we post – this day will depend on what delivery option you chose. We are unable to accept cancellations for delayed parcels that have already been posted.
A full delivery address including correct postcode must be supplied for us to deliver on time and to the correct place.
Please note there are two delivery options:
- FREE Royal Mail 1st class. Royal Mail aim to deliver within 1 working day. This is not a tracked service.
- Guaranteed next day delivery is by Royal Mail. Royal Mail guarantee delivery by 1pm the next day. This service is tracked.
We suggest you allow plenty of time for delivery, especially if you prefer to use standard delivery but still wish the parcel to arrive in time for a special date. Better to arrive early than late!
We currently deliver within the United Kingdom only including the Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands. We’re sorry but we do not deliver internationally at present (including Eire). If you order before 11am from Monday – Friday (excluding holidays) you are eligible to choose guaranteed next day delivery. Please note orders received on Friday after 11am, Saturday or Sunday will be posted on Monday.
Please note that sometimes there are delays to the postal service due to unforeseen circumstances. Royal Mail endeavour to send parcels out for redelivery on the next possible day where delays occur. Unless the brownies are delayed by more than 5 working days we don’t issue refunds or accept cancellations.
If you or your recipient are not in when the brownies are delivered Royal Mail will leave a calling card with details for collection at the local post office or sorting centre. (Usually for collection within 7 days). You may be able to arrange redelivery too. Royal Mail may also deliver to a neighbour where possible, please check the calling card. If Royal Mail cannot gain access to a building to leave a calling card Mrs Bell’s Brownies cannot be responsible for the delayed delivery of the brownies.
Royal Mail are not able to deliver to departments within large buildings such as companies, hospitals, places of education etc. They will leave the brownies with a reception point at the address provided.
Mrs Bell’s Brownies aim to bake and supply high quality brownies that are fault free and undamaged. Rarely goods may need to be returned, which are governed by these terms and conditions:
- If you receive brownies which do not match those that you ordered, you should contact us within 7 days to arrange collection/return or replacement. Mrs Bell’s Brownies are not responsible for paying shipment costs unless by prior agreement. You will be given the option to have the brownies replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the brownies. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon agreement of the disposition of the brownies.
- If any brownies you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Mrs Bell’s Brownies within 28 days to arrange collection / return or replacement. Mrs Bell’s Brownies are not responsible for paying shipment costs unless by prior agreement. Brownies must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon agreement of disposition of the faulty brownies, either replacement brownies will be sent or the price of the brownies, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the brownies.
- If the brownies are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should report such damage to Mrs Bell’s Brownies within 7 days and arrange collection/return or replacement. Mrs Bell’s Brownies are not responsible for paying shipment costs unless by prior agreement. Upon agreement of the disposition of the damaged brownies, either replacement goods will be sent or the price of the brownies, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the brownies.
Mrs Bell’s Brownies reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these terms and conditions. Such discretion is to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of brownies available from Mrs Bell’s Brownies correspond to the actual brownies, Mrs Bell’s Brownies are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
Every effort is made to ensure stock levels are always high, however, rarely large orders may have been ordered which mean your requested brownies are not available for immediate delivery, therefore Mrs Bell’s Brownies does not represent or warrant that brownies will be available. If for any reason we’re not able to fulfil an order we’ll get in touch with you by email to offer you a different product, a later delivery date, or, if you’d prefer, a refund.
All of Mrs Bell’s Brownies are baked in a kitchen where nuts are used. As such we cannot guarantee any of Mrs Bell’s Brownies to be entirely nut free.
All pricing information on the website is correct at the time of going online. Mrs Bell’s Brownies reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
Corporate Cancellation Policy
All orders are to be paid in full in advance. If you wish to cancel your order once payment has been taken, please note the following points. If an order is cancelled more than 60 days in advance of the agreed dispatch date, a 90% refund will be offered. If an order is cancelled between 60 and 30 days in advance of the agreed dispatch date, a 50% refund will be offered. Unfortunately we are unable to offer any refund if the order is cancelled with less than 30 days’ notice before the agreed date of dispatch. Please note that design fees for bespoke packaging are non-refundable.
We reserve the right not to send a message that may contain offensive and/or inappropriate content.